Saturday, February 7, 2009

Buenos Aires


Hola from Buenos Aires!

I am having a great time here. The weather is amazing, I can wear a sundress everyday! I've been in a super great mood since we got here. I'm up for anything, on the go all the time and don't mind napping in my stroller!

Today we went to the famous cemetery where Evita is buried. It is a magical place, so beautiful and so much fun to run around in, like a gigantic maze! I especially loved chasing all the stray cats.

I'm having a great time rooming with Logan, he's my buddy.I still don't have the internal clock fixed, as I'm waking up at 2am and wanting to play with mum. We watch Elmo together and built forts. Sometimes we make daddy out of playdough and I feed him palydough food.

Some recent milestones:I can now sleep in a big girl bed (I refuse to sleep without my mum and daddy's not here to kick me out of bed, heehee) I can say binky, blankie, eyes, nose, teeth, and hair. These are all recent additions to my growing vocabulary. Mum thought the best part about it was that I woke her up at 2am and recited all the words for the first time. She was very proud!

More news soon!

Muchos besos.

PS I am getting very particular with my things. Everything has it's spot and it has to go exactly there, not an inch out of place. I also like to keep my things clean and my hands clean. Anytime they get anything on them , I ask mom to clean them...hmmmm where does she get it from...?!!!

No comments: