Monday, April 23, 2012

Ohhhh the pressure of a name...

Many people may not know this but we left the hospital with Simone Jolie after agonizing over the name...(ok mom agonized, dad was calm). Dad came up with violet the night we had her in the recovery room, I loved it but was afraid I was hormonal and had not sat with it long enough...would I regret it a week after being home? At the last hour before check out, we settled in Simone Jolie, it had been a choice if ours for months. Luna was nixed when "lunatic" was brought up. The fact that she didn't look like a Luna to me also helped. So we head home at 12 noon Sunday, May 11th. By Monday May 12th, 10am, I called the hospital to ask if we were too late to change it. They made an exception and said we had 2 hours to come in and sign new paper work before it was filed. On the way to the hospital we (ok I) agonized over violet grey or violet Simone. By the time we parked, it was officially Violet Simone and we couldn't be happier! Ohhh... The pressure of a name.

No comments: