Sunday, July 11, 2010

Chloe-isms

Wedding Picture
Chloe: "Mommy, is that a picture of you and daddy getting married?"
Mom: Yes Love, that was when Mommy and Daddy got married, like Auntie Tanya."
Chloe: "But who was your flower girl?"
Mom: "Mommy's friend's baby was the flower girl. You weren't born yet, you weren't in Mommy's belly yet."
Chloe: "Your belly is too small, I can't take a nap in there. It wouldn't be comfy."

Photo of Pop Pop Allpress when he was a boy
Chloe: "Who is that a picture of? Is that me?"
Mom: "No Love..."
Chloe: "It's baby brother!"
Mom: Nope, that's Pop Pop when he was a boy."
Chloe: "Can I keep these pictures with me in my room?"
Mom: "Of course"

Baby in the Belly
Chloe: "Mommy do you still have a baby in your belly?"
Mom: "No love, not anymore"
Chloe: "Then why is your belly big?" (Mom loved this one!...and headed straight to the gym)

No comments: