Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Technological Upgrade


To download the full version visit vuze.com

Family and Friends:

Watching that last video in full screen mode made me realize we needed some higher resolution video.  (I can hear Chloe when she's eighteen asking me if our camera used a hand crank.)  So I bought a new video camera today.  (It's Jeanine's birthday, but I bought myself a new toy -- something seems wrong about that but it needed to be done.)

With the new camera, which shoots HD video, YouTube is no longer going to work.  It's user-friendly, but the screen is small and the picture quality poor.   So I did some research and came across vuze.com which allows you to upload higher resolution movies.  It does require a small download, but take a look at the test shot I took of Pepper and you'll see that the quality is far superior and you can watch the video in full screen mode.  If you don't want to do the download, you can simply click on the embedded video and watch it in smaller mode.  

If you have any problems with this or don't like this new approach, please shoot me an email or post a comments with your feedback.  

Thanks.

Josh

1 comment:

Justina said...

love the new high res videos! i'll have to check vuze.com out. keep shootin!