Sunday, February 17, 2008

Beautiful Little Girl



Well it's official, Chloe is growing up and almost a little girl! She will be one year old in 2 months! April 13th is the official day. 
A few more updates on what we've been up to...the big news is that Mom has left work to stay home with me. Her last day was Jan. 18th and now she gets to spend all day with me!
I'm chatting a lot these days and practicing standing and balancing. I am motoring on all fours, I've got my crawling down...now if I can just get that walking thing down. 
I take music class once a week where we sing, play instruments and dance around. I'm a little freaked out in the beginning but I warm up quickly to the guitar and bongos.  I start Baby Beluga (swim class) at the end of the month. Dad is hoping to get me on a surf board soon...Mom's not so sure about that. 
I'm still laughing a ton, but also show a quiet, concentrated side where I look deep in thought. I'm very social and love meeting new people. So far I have huge confidence and am not shy about going for what looks like fun to me. 
That's it so far...oh, and my eyes are still a olive green....who knew? (Thanks Auntie Sharon and Grampa Allpress for the color. I get many compliments!)

No comments: