Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Tummy Time


I'm getting stronger and stronger on my tummy. I went for my four month doctor check up yesterday. It went very well! I weigh 14lbs. and measure at 26 inches long. My Doc says I am "advanced"...ok, maybe Mom said that, but Doc did say I'm super strong and doing very well with my tummy time. I even rolled over for the Doc. I'm still drooling and blowing bubbles a lot these days. Doc says it's normal for my age. I also got two follow up vaccination shots yesterday. I was a brave girl. I'm supposed to get 5 shots but Mom says that's too many for my little body at once, so she's taking me back next week for the other three. I'm glad because I ended up feeling sick from one of the shots and wouldn't eat for the rest of the day. I was very upset that afternoon too...didn't feel well. My Mom and Dad gave me extra love and I feel much better now.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: